We have 1 current openings. Contact us by email: jobs [at] treehouse-kids.de.
PART-TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT (English)
(Part Time, up to 25 hours, until August 2020)
For our Caterpillars group (1 to 3 year olds), we are looking for a committed and reliable candidate who would like to work in an international environment supporting our dedicated team.
The daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the teachers and children during daily tasks such as arts & crafts, meal times, activities, play time, etc
- light tidying and cleaning tasks
- accompanying the children during trips and excursions
The qualities we are looking for in our candidates are:
- previous teaching experience and relevant qualifications for this age group
- a gentle and kind approach to children
- strong English language ability (this is an English speaking role)
We look forward to your application via email if:
- you are available to start immediately
- you are eligible to work in Germany (German or EU member state national) or have a valid German working visa for the duration of the post. We cannot provide any assistance with visa application processes.
- Note: We do not provide any accommodation or accommodation funding/allowance.
jobs [at] treehouse-kids.de