We have 2 current openings. Contact us by email: jobs [at] treehouse-kids.de.
Substitute teacher (f/m/d), (English)
We are looking for a flexible and reliable substitute teacher to support our pedagogical team on an on demand basis.
Your working hours would be set individually on a flexible basis depending on our needs
(e.g. a regular teacher is off sick) and your availability – ideally also for students or all of you
who would like to spend their spare time with the wonderful work with children and make some extra money!
We offer 10 €/hour without any childcare related qualifications / 12 €/hour with childcare related qualifications (e.g. teaching degree, educational studies, etc.).
We are looking forward to your applications via jobs [at] treehouse-kids.de
PART-TIME TEACHER OR TEACHING ASSISTANT (f/m/d), English teacher
For our Caterpillars group (1 to 3 year olds), we are looking for a committed and reliable candidate who would like to work in an international environment supporting our dedicated team.
The daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the other teachers and the children during daily tasks such as arts & crafts, meal times, activities, play time, etc
- light tidying and cleaning tasks
- accompanying the children during trips and excursions
The qualities we are looking for in our candidates are:
- previous teaching experience
- relevant qualifications for this age group: childcare related education of at least 18 months
- a gentle and kind approach to children
- reliability and responsibility
- independence and teamwork
- strong English language ability (this is an English speaking role, native speakers preferred)
- Compensation according to SuE/TVöD
- Münchenzulage (bonus from city of Munich)
- Yearly bonus and company pension
- Small groups with excellent teacher- child ratio (1:4 or even 1:3)
- Individual development opportunities
- Challenging tasks with lots of freedom and creative possibilities
- Preparation time from home
- Bilingual team and warm working environment
- Own garden for playing outside
- Treehouse employs a cleaning company and receives all foods fresh from an organic Catering Service
- Great accessibility with public transportation (U-, S-Bahn, Bus)
- Note: We do not provide any accommodation or accommodation funding/allowance and you have to be eligible to work in Germany (German or EU member state national) or have a valid German working visa for the duration of the post. We cannot provide any assistance with visa application processes.
jobs [at] treehouse-kids.de